Salesbunny is set to launch our maiden CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Project, the project “LEAP ”. Aligning with our values and mission, project LEAP will empower 1000 businesses also referred to as merchants, and train 4000 individuals (promoters) with sales and marketing skills.
Why project LEAP?
Nigerian small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are major contributors to the non-petroleum sector of the economy. However, we have discovered that most Nigerian businesses battle with making sustainable sales. In addition to this, running ads to generate sales is not tenable for many businesses as the ROI is usually low. According to NBS and SMEDAN, more than 60,000 businesses in Lagos and Abuja are struggling with this dilemma.
It is also not news that unemployment has been on the rise. According to Trade economics, Nigeria’s unemployment rate is 33.3%. This means every 1 in 3 Nigerians is unemployed.
What Project LEAP will do
Project LEAP hopes to solve these problems through the following Solution;
- Helping SMEs generate seamless sales at zero upfront cost: To accomplish this, we will onboard 1000 business owners as Merchants on our platform. We will connect their businesses to trained marketers to generate commission-based sales for their businesses
This will enable business owners to improve the quality of the business and services, grow their business sustainably and it will improve overall Economic growth.
- Providing a sustainable means of livelihood for the unemployed: We will train 4000 participants with sales and marketing skills as promoters through project LEAP. These promoters also known as the “BunnyArmy” will help business owners market their businesses and generate sales. They will also earn a generous commission from each sale they make.
By way of this, project LEAP will provide a maintainable means of living for the unemployed whilst helping local businesses grow.
Project “LEAP” aligns with SDG goals
Project LEAP aligns with the following SDG goals
1 End poverty in all its forms everywhere
8 Promote sustained, inclusive, and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment, and decent work for all
Who is the project leap for
- Business owners struggling to make consistent and predictable sales
- Those seeking to earn extra cash
- The unemployed
- Students seeking to earn a stipend
- Digital marketers
- Affiliate marketer
- Influencers and creators
How to participate:
Signup on the Waitlist either as a youth-driven business or as a youth, you would be contacted when shortlisted for the program.
You will be able to signup for the Waitlist using this link leap.salesbunny.africa you will be contacted if shortlisted for the program at least a week before the commencement of the program.